Detailed analysis of the “The VoLTE (Voice Over LTE) Ecosystem: 2018-2030-Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies and Forecasts” helps to understand the various types of VoLTE (Voice Over LTE) Ecosystem products that are currently in use, along with the variants that would gain prominence in the future. This report will help the viewer in Better Decision Making.
Volte (Voice Over Lte) Technology allows a voice call to be placed over an LTE network, enabling mobile operators to reduce reliance on legacy circuit-switched networks. Powered by IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) architecture, VoLTE brings a host of benefits to operators ranging from the ability to refarm legacy 2G and 3G spectrum to offering their subscribers a differentiated service experience through capabilities such as HD voice and video telephony.
First deployed by South Korean operators in 2012, VoLTE is continuing to gain momentum globally. As of Q2’2018, more than 140 mobile operators have commercially launched VoLTE services, and several roaming and interoperability agreements are already in place.
List of Companies Mentioned
3GPP (3rd Generation Partnership Project), Accedian Networks, Affirmed Networks, AIS (Advanced Info Service), Alepo, Alpha Networks, Alphabet, Altair Semiconductor, Altran, Amdocs, Anite, Anritsu Corporation, Apple, Aptilo Networks, ARIB (Association of Radio Industries and Businesses, Japan), Aricent, ARM Holdings, Ascom, Astellia, ASUS (ASUSTeK Computer), ETC,…
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.arcognizance.com/enquiry-sample/10838
SNS Telecom & IT estimates that VoLTE service revenue will grow at a CAGR of approximately 30% between 2018 and 2021. By the end of 2021, VoLTE subscriptions will account for more than $280 Billion in annual service revenue. Although traditional voice services will constitute a major proportion of this figure, more than 16% of the revenue will be driven by voice based IoT applications, video calling and supplementary services.
The “VoLTE (Voice over LTE) Ecosystem: 2018 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the VoLTE ecosystem including market drivers, challenges, enabling technologies, applications, key trends, standardization, regulatory landscape, mobile operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for VoLTE-capable device shipments, subscriptions, service revenue and infrastructure investments from 2018 till 2030. The forecasts cover 14 submarkets and 6 regions.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report covers the following topics:
– VoLTE ecosystem
– Market drivers and barriers
– VoLTE infrastructure, devices, roaming and interconnection technology
– Case studies of over 20 commercial VoLTE deployments
– OTT mobile voice and video services
– Complimentary technologies including Wi-Fi calling, RCS and WebRTC
– Vertical market opportunities including voice based IoT applications and MCPTT (Mission Critical Push-to-Talk) voice services
– VoLTE services over MVNO networks
– Service assurance platforms for VoLTE
– Regulatory landscape, collaborative initiatives and standardization
– Industry roadmap and value chain
– Profiles and strategies of more than 100 leading ecosystem players including device OEMs, VoLTE solution providers and mobile operators
– Strategic recommendations for VoLTE solution providers and mobile operators
– Market analysis and forecasts from 2018 till 2030
VoLTE subscription, service revenue, device and infrastructure revenue forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
? Smartphones & Phablets
? Feature Phones
– Smartwatches & Wearables
– Tablets, CPEs & Other Devices
– IoT Modules
VoLTE Subscriptions & Services
– Voice Telephony
– Video & Supplementary Services
– Voice Based IoT Applications
– CSCF (Call Session Control Function) Servers
– SBCs (Session Border Controllers)
– VoLTE Application Servers
– Other IMS Elements (HSS, BGCF, MGCF & MRF)
– VoLTE-Capable Policy Control Solutions
– Asia Pacific
– Eastern Europe
– Latin & Central America
– Middle East & Africa
– North America
– Western Europe
Key Questions Answered
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
– How big is the VoLTE opportunity?
– What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
– How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
– What will the market size be in 2021 and at what rate will it grow?
– Which regions and countries will see the highest percentage of growth?
– How will VoLTE-capable device shipments grow over time?
– Who are the key market players and what are their strategies?
– How can VoLTE help operators in reducing the flow of voice subscribers to OTT application providers?
– What are the prospects of Wi-Fi calling, RCS and WebRTC?
– What much will operators invest in VoLTE service assurance solutions?
– How can mobile operators and MVNOs capitalize on VoLTE to drive revenue growth?
– How can VoLTE help operators in refarming their 2G and 3G spectrum assets?
– What is the status of international roaming and VoLTE-to-VoLTE interconnection agreements?
– What strategies should VoLTE solution providers and mobile operators adopt to remain competitive?
The report has the following key findings:
– By 2021, SNS Telecom & IT estimates that VoLTE subscriptions will account for over $280 Billion in annual service revenue, as mobile operators remain committed to VoLTE as the long term solution to secure a fully native IP-based telephony experience.
– Besides smartphones, VoLTE technology is increasingly being integrated into other devices including feature phones, IoT modules and wearables such as smart watches.
– In certain technically advanced markets, mobile operators have already begun the process of switching off their legacy circuit switched 2G and 3G networks, as voice traffic transitions to VoLTE networks.
– Nearly all VoLTE operators are integrating their VoLTE services with Wi-Fi calling in a bid to offer voice services in areas where their licensed spectrum coverage is limited.
– The VoLTE infrastructure vendor arena is continuing to consolidate with several prominent M&A deals such as the merger of Sonus Networks and GENBAND to form Ribbon Communications, Cisco’s acquisition of BroadSoft, and Metaswitch Networks’ acquisition of OpenCloud to offer a pure-play software VoLTE solution.
Major Points from TOC:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: An Overview of VoLTE
Chapter 3: Standardization, Regulatory & Collaborative Initiatives
Chapter 4: VoLTE Deployment Case Studies
Chapter 5: Industry Roadmap & Value Chain
Chapter 6: Key Ecosystem Players
Chapter 7: Market Sizing & Forecasts
Chapter 8: Conclusion, Key Trends & Strategic Recommendations
www.arcognizance.com is an initiation in this new era of “analysis @ thought.” We are on a mission to replace the conventional research programs and give way to the latest methods and information for the organizations. We have created this hub of analytical research papers where you can get an access to the latest and the best research papers coming out from some reliable and budding research houses. After the advent of “new analytics” based on the data collection facilities of big data, the face of “business research facilities” has changed drastically. With ARC our experts have created a bookshelf where you can check out the research reports that are an outcome of the progression of knowledge in various industry sectors. Alongside you can also check some research papers, market reports, and forecasts that are talking about the “out of the box” developments in the market.
Analytical research cognizance
100 Church street,
8th floor, Manhattan,
New york, 10007
Phone No. : +1 (646) 434-7969, +91 90967 44448